Monday, September 17, 2007

Kinderspiel website launch and press photos

Jeez it's been awhile since I've posted. If you haven't already figured it out while browsing stolenchair.org, we are in the thick of final rehearsals for Kinderspiel. This piece has challenged us to go to so many new places that my mind will continue reeling well into the winter. There's so much I've wanted to write about but I'm reluctant to run my mouth off and reveal too much about the show now that audiences are about to close the creative circuit with us...and it's about time! After 6 months of fooling around in a basement on St. Marks Place, I'm really curious about how the heck this fruit of our collective loin is gonna feel in front of an audience (heh heh heh, we're going to feel our loin's fruit while you watch!)

The official website with snazzy flash bling by Aviva Meyer is at kinderspiel.us.

You can buy tickets there or here.

You can look at some pretty photos here, also courtesy of Aviva Meyer.




Kinderspiel opens October 4 and I'll hopefully get back into my once-weekly posting schedule.

No comments: